Friday 16 April 2010

Warburtons


You've probably already seen it, but here's a spot for Warburtons by RKCR/Y&R I find pretty neat.
Simple, well executed and most importantly funny.
Can't help feel that the bloke who cries on the other guy's shoulder has a comedic face which makes it work.

Sorry about the boring post title - I'm off sick and not feeling to puntastic...

In other news, I got through to the last 50 of Saatchi & Saatchi's recruitment scheme they're running via facebook. First round I had to make a facebook group and get as many members as possible, second round was a quiz on the industry, then in the third round you had to re-create an ad and explain why you think it's a goodun.

Looking forward to the next brief.
Also I got offered a new job. More money. More engaging.
Good news indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment