Sunday 12 July 2009

A Little Something

Okay, today I started brainstorming headlines and t-shirts to be worn the day after global flooding happens (part of the Copywriting entry test below). I have a page full of scribblings - some dead end, some okay... but this is one of the questions you can keep adding to while you do the rest, so I'm optimistic I'll stumble on a gem or two soon. The next one I wanna tackle is the funny poem about death. The question reminded me of "The Dead", a poem by one of my favourite poets, Billy Collins. It's not laugh out loud funny, but it's light-hearted, thoughtful and human - like most of his work. Here is a lovely animated version I thought I'd share:



P.S. I take it everyone has seen the new Evian roller-babies viral? My 'Absurd Graphic vs. Dance Classic' prediction is further corroborated!

 Watch this space pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment